Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-01-2012, 05:17 AM #1
Grass Valley Edius 6.03 Full / Fixed (Crack)
Grass Valley Edius 6.03 Full Fixed | 2.23 GB
Edius - one of the best professional software for nonlinear video editing. Supports editing of video formats AVCHD, HDV, DV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 real-time. The new version of EDIUS 6.02 comes with optional proxy workflow, support for export to MXF and professional "file-based" devices such as P2/XDCAM/GF and Canon XF. In addition, EDIUS 6 includes many new features, such as 10-bit editing, support for 2K/4K, filter masks free-form and 16-channel cartoons. EDIUS is still fast and high quality editor that allows you to use a variety of formats and standards such as MPEG-2, H.264, and DVCPRO - all at the same time-line ...
- Greatly simplified installation process "pill."
- There is a pill not only in 64-bit system, but the 32-bit.
- Added setup menu-user with a detailed description of all the installation steps.
- All frequently and thoroughly tested under Windows XP \ Se7ven (32 \ 64 bit.)
- Installation of all kinds HD / SD formats, including DV, HDV, AVCHD, MPEG-2, Windows Media and QuickTime, in real time.
- A flexible user interface, an unlimited number of tracks for video, audio, titles and graphics
- Editing and converting all kinds of real-time HD / SD formats (16:9 and 4:3)
- Editing and converting real-time video with different frame rates 60i, 50i and 24p
- Editing and converting real-time video with different resolution 1440x1080, 1280x720 and 720x480
- HD / SD effects, keyers, transitions and titles in real time
- Output video to DV in real time straight from the timeline
- Can be installed without delay of several poznachitstey on a timeline
- High export HDV
- Coding of individual segments of a time-line ('Smart Rendering'). With the support of MPEG and HDV, Segment Encoding function much reduces the time it takes to export project, encoding only the edited segments and edited clips
- DVD-authoring in the timeline
- Quick Titler software utility for the titration, in real time
- Support for new file formats based, even Infinity JPEG 2000, XDCAM and XDCAM EX, P2 (DVCPRO and AVC-Intra), and GFCAM
- Multi-camera editing of up to eight different sources into one and also the time
- High speed SD HDV and MPEG-2 export, built for dual-core technology
- Direct-to-DVD export
Changes in Version 6.03:
Fixed a freeze when using EDIUS shuttle in VTR emulation mode.
Fixed behavior of current-time indicator on the timeline.
Now, well-defined resolution and PAR QuickTime files.
The correct import Raylight DVDProHD 720p50 files.
Fixed incorrect mode trimming.
Slow loading when using EDIUS network profile.
When you capture DV / HDV video, markers are set properly.
Now it works in mono Linear PCM created DVD.
Thumbnail of DVD menu created in normal quality.
Normally creates a freeze frame with a combination of: Ctrl + T in 10-bit project.
- Added support for SONY 60p/50p AVC file import through Source Browser.
- Added support for JVC 60p/50p AVC file import through Source Browser.
- Added support for H.264/AVCMP4 file export. Added support for Intel 2nd Generation Core Processors.
- Added support for EDIUS Simul Capture Option. Paid option
- Added support for K2 EDIUS Connect Option. Paid option
- Fixed issue with freeze of EDIUS when operating shuttle quickly in VTR emulation mode.
- Fixed issue with dashed outline not being displayed when selecting multiple character frames by dragging in QuickTitler.
- Fixed issue with QuickTitler not starting from the timeline menu after selecting an audio clip in the Bin window.
- Fixed issue with switching point not snapping to the timeline cursor in multi-cam mode even if moving the switch point with mouse.
- Fixed issue with the timeline cursor moving one more frame after pressing stop during timeline playback.
- Fixed issue with being unable to open tape-out dialog even if the project settings matches the device preset settings.
- Fixed issue with being unable to set the voice to monaural of Linear PCM when making DVD.
- Fixed issue with timecode not being displayed properly when placing clip of which In / Out is specified in PLR mode.
- Fixed issue of aspect ratio and resolution of certain QuickTime files. Mov files not being recognized correctly.
- Fixed issue with being unable to import Raylight DVDProHD 720p50 files made with FCP to EDIUS.
- Fixed issue with the cutting point of the selection track not being selected when switching to trim mode.
- Fixed issue with default transition not being applied to the clip on the selection track when link / group has been temporarily released.
- Fixed issue with the buttons at the bottom of the window not being displayed when switching to the trim mode in a certain environment.
- Fixed issue with the insertion point of the marker being moved back one frame when specifying to insert marker during DV / HDV capture.
- Fixed issue with setting of the character spacing with the character unit not working correctly when modifying title once created.
- Fixed issue with slow startup of EDIUS when using network profile.
- Fixed issue with poor Thumbnail image quality of the menu of the DVD created.
- Fixed issue with image files except for .psd / .png files not being displayed on profile icon selection screen.
- Fixed issue with collapsing still image when still picture is made with Ctr + T in 10bit project.
- Fixed issue with the stop position of the timeline cursor being incorrect after dragging the cursor off the timeline window to stop the timeline.
- Fixed issue with overscan size setting being disregarded during output to tape.
- Fixed issue with playback performance when using the audio mixer in learning mode if the bin window is viewed.
- Fixed issue with being unable to burn DVD / BD by user limitation.
- Fixed issue with focus not moving to the transition when transition is applied by keyboard short-cut.
- Fixed issue with focus not being updated while operating jog controller when focus is on recorder side.
- Fixed issue with still image being displayed in gray when specifying the still image as thumbnail in chapter menu.
- Fixed issue with jittery when playing back certain MPEG files in EDIUS.
- Fixed issue with the setting for duration of the title mixer not being memorized after changing the duration.
- Fixed issue with slow start of proxy download when registering clip from PDW-U1 to Bin.
- Fixed issue with being able to trim clip of the track locked.
- Fixed issue with title clip not being copied in project consolidate.
- Fixed issue with specified In-point frame not being displayed when capturing in thumbnail in Bin clip disp
- Fixed issue with being unable to move slider to the correct position during playback in player.
- Improved the speed to save project files.
- Fixed issue with material forwarded from Audio CD to Bin being identified as "Video Clip" on Bin.
- Fixed issue with crash of EDIUS 6.02 when pressing [CTRL] + [Shift] + click on rubberband.
- Fixed issue with being unable to filter. M2ts file properly in the file restoration dialog from Bin of a German version.
- Fixed issue with timing of autosave during file output Autosave is now performed at file output.
- Fixed issue with penetration part being lightened when the GPUfix ripple is applied between tracks of alpha material.
- Fixed issue with combing noise being appeared in the movie when converting interlace project to progressive during export conversion.
- Fixed issue with being unable to maintain advanced settings of exporter when being saved as preset.
- Improved color matte so that the color of color matte can be specified while importing Final Cut Pro XML file.
- Intel Core 2 or Core iX processor. Intel or AMD processor at 3 GHz or faster (recommended for multi-processor systems).
SSE2 SSE3 instruction set and maintained.
- 6 GB of hard disk space required for installation
- Hard disk ATA100 / 7,200 or less is needed storage of video
- RAID-0 is recommended for editing HD
The graphics card that supports higher resolution than 1024x768 (32 bit), Direct3D 9.0c or later, PixelShader Model 3.0 or later
- editing SD: 256 MB or greater required, 512 MB or more recommended
- editing HD: 512 MB or greater required, 1 GB or more recommended
- sound card with WDM driver support
- Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (SP2 or later, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows XP (SP3 or later, 32-bit)
http://www.ef.uplod.net/Grass_Valley_Edius_6.03_Full_/_Fixed_(Crack) & /file/3920827545/Edius.6.03.Full.Fixed.part1.rar http://www.ef.uplod.net/Grass_Valley_Edius_6.03_Full_/_Fixed_(Crack) & /file/3920827555/Edius.6.03.Full.Fixed.part2.rar http://www.ef.uplod.net/Grass_Valley_Edius_6.03_Full_/_Fixed_(Crack) & /file/3920827565/Edius.6.03.Full.Fixed.part3.rar http://www.ef.uplod.net/Grass_Valley_Edius_6.03_Full_/_Fixed_(Crack) & /file/3920827575/Edius.6.03.Full.Fixed.part4.rar http://www.ef.uplod.net/Grass_Valley_Edius_6.03_Full_/_Fixed_(Crack) & /file/3920827585/Edius.6.03.Full.Fixed.part5.rar http://www.ef.uplod.net/Grass_Valley_Edius_6.03_Full_/_Fixed_(Crack) & /file/3920827595/Edius.6.03.Full.Fixed.part6.rar
PLEASE SAY THANKS!!
You can also try to download it from our other Free Download Site
Grass Valley Edius 6.03 Full / Fixed (Crack) Alternative Link
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By edguico in forum ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 20-11-2011, 07:13 AM
- By edguico in forum ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2011, 09:57 PM
- By edguico in forum ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2011, 03:54 AM
- By hazeeb in forum ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 30-09-2011, 11:43 PM