Download Toontrack - EZdrummer 1.3.1 and EZX Collection .rar  kbps
    Download Toontrack - EZdrummer 1.3.1 and EZX Collection .zip  kbps
    Download Toontrack - EZdrummer 1.3.1 and EZX Collection .torrent  kbps

Toontrack - EZdrummer 1.3.1 and EZX Collection
    English | Pc | Windows | Size: 8.55 Gb
    Download ID: TNBU00191
    Genre: Multimedia Software
    Free Download - Single Extraction - No Password

EZdrummer is a multi-microphone drum sampler designed for musicians and producers in need of a compact, affordable, easy to handle plug-in without compromising sound quality or control. The visualized drums in the interface combine auditioning of sounds and drumkit construction. The extensive drag and drop MIDI library (featuring 8000+ MIDI files) enables users to create a great drum track in just a few clicks. For more advanced handling, users can control microphone bleeding and levels between drums using the internal mixer.

The mixer also allows stereo and multitrack routing into the host through one single plug-in, and thanks to the second generation Toontrack Percussive Compression (TPC), system requirements are kept to a minimum.

The drums for EZdrummer were recorded, produced and played with the best in the business. From our pro Superior Drummer line we've adopted the humanizing features that are instrumental in making our drum samplers the pinnacle in digital drum production.

Recording Notes
    In 2005 Toontrack Music was contacted by Pat Thrall with a request to record drums for the Superior Drummer software engine at the New York studio where Pat had his professional home at the time. We all knew Pats work (with Glenn Hughes, Black Crowes etc) and jumped at the opportunity to work with one of our heroes. Matters weren t made worse by the fact that Pat introduced another long time hero of ours to add his talents, passion and experience to the recordings, Neil Dorfsman. Neil has been around since the 70s recording and producing artists like, Kiss (oh the stories...), Bruce Springsteen, Dire Straits, Sting etc. Enough said

The team was finalized with Mattias Eklund and Henrik Kjellberg from Toontrack Music and together they conducted a number of recordings during 2005. The sounds for EZdrummer were recorded and produced at Avatar Studios New York (formerly known as Power Station) on the 1st of October 2005 by Pat Thrall, Neil Dorfsman and Nir Z. Needless to say the recordings ended up every bit as great (and better) as expected. The timeless quality of the sound, the consistency of the playing and recording and the legendary atmosphere from a studio that has seen many of the greats create their masterpieces within its walls all make for a worthy start of the next generation of Toontrack acoustic drum samplers.

EZdrummer Facts, and Features
    -)--- 7000 sound files at 16-bit / 44.1kHz equivalent to 5Gb of uncompressed wav files.
    -)--- Possibilities for the user to add their own MIDI files to the library
    -)--- Velocity sweep allows instant changes to MIDI data, extending groove context relevance
    -)--- The humanizer function combines drum hit randomizing, and non-cycling
    -)--- Drums recorded at Avatar Studios, New York by worldclass drummers and producers
    -)--- Interface visualizes the drums loaded, and combines auditioning, and kit construction
    -)--- Preset mix modes for quick sound changes
    -)--- Internal mixer allows stereo, and multitrack routing into the host through one single plug in
    -)--- Operates in General MIDI
    -)--- TPC II reduces system requirements to a minimum
    -)--- Features multiple microphone control
    -)--- EZdrummer ranges from entry level usability to pro handling
    -)--- Same extensive layer depth on all drums, and cymbals as in EZdrummers big brother Superior Drummer .
    -)--- Instant access to more than 8000 midi drum patterns with prelistening, quick browsing and drag'n'drop functionality.

Download
    ............=-I-=. Single.Extraction .=-I-=. No.Password .=-I-=. Interchangeable .=-I-=. 5.%.Recovery .=-I-=...........
    Let PM if the links are died, I am willing to help you
    Mirror
    5% Recovery means it can be repaired even in the case of physical data damage due to data losses of any other kind.

If there is any problem, let PM me or leave comment (prefer both). I back up all data so I am willing to help you. I check PM daily. This is such an honour!

You can also try to download it from our other Free Download Site
    Toontrack - EZdrummer 1.3.1 and EZX Collection Alternative Link
    Last edited by nguyensy89; 28-09-2012 at 04:01 AM.
    If links die, please report in this topic, or contact me via email: brucesy89@gmail.com I will support you after receiving reports. Thanks to all !!

Thread Information