Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: WinRAR Crystal 2008
- 03-10-2008, 08:38 PM #1
WinRAR Crystal 2008
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
Features of WinRAR:
- Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
- WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
- WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
- WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special "Wizard" mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
- WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
- WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
- WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
- WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.
You can also try to download it from our other Free Download Site
WinRAR Crystal 2008 Alternative Link
- 02-06-2011, 10:39 PM #2
Re: WinRAR Crystal 2008
I have also heard about another pst file reader
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By creativelivenew in forum ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2009, 06:34 PM
- By vgugan in forum ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 27-12-2008, 08:15 PM
- By chanforall4 in forum ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 23-11-2008, 05:37 PM
- By dandy13 in forum ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:49 PM
- By Laser in forum ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 26-07-2008, 12:45 PM